This morning, the wait was over. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare had it’s own Multiplayer Reveal. Activision released the trailer of Advanced Warfare’s Multiplayer. At the same time, there was a livestream of Advanced Warfare’s reveal. It was an hour-long presentation that outlined features, info, and first looks of Advanced Warfare’s Multiplayer. Enjoy the new trailer of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer!
So far, the trailer shows us:
– Playercards show up on the right side, and below the radar.
– Your current weapon selection and amount of ammo is on the lower left corner.
– The current match’s score is on the lower right corner.
– Your battery tanks are on the lower left corner where two boxes show.
– As you can see, cloaking is in the multiplayer portion as it is in single player.
– You can see shortly thereafter, a player launches a futuristic tablet to launch a drone strike with a tidal of missiles swirling down.
– You can see then, the soldier is wielding a shield, and you can only take so much, and it tells you when it’s weakened.
– You can also see that when the soldier jumps and falls, you can see you can swim underwater. Before, you can’t swim like you do in Advanced Warfare.
– Your melee weapon is either a knife or a simple punch.
– Your supply drops are comprised of either weapon loot, character gear, and reinforcements.
– There’s a completely overhauled, redesigned lobby system. It’s now called Virtual Lobby.
– Virtual Lobby shows what weapons, gear, perks, etc. as if it’s a social network.
– Your virtual soldier in virtual lobby tells you and your opponents exactly what you’ve equipped, wearing, or allocated to your Pick 13 perks.
– Finally, and not the least – Activision revealed Advanced Warfare’s new SKU – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition.
– Day Zero Edition comes with All Day XP, 2 Custom Weapons, and Advanced Arsenal.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will hit store shelves on November 3rd via Day Zero Edition across PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. For everyone else, Advanced Warfare hit stores on November 4th.